Wanted: Ayam Cemani

9F80B56C-B05F-495D-9538-22B03C63F211.jpeg
F3C59D09-1A96-46D6-9DC6-4C4A2BF47AB6.jpeg
A89B92FF-6EE1-4C53-ABB6-5A14B95FB1A2.jpeg
I will be selling/shipping hatching eggs and chicks of my greenfire farm line in 2-3 months!

Yes they do have yellow on their beaks but I can take pics tomorrow of feet and skin and even the vent if you’d like. They are black very black. No redness in the face. I’m working on breeding the fix that issue I have as we speak! Depending on how many chicks you want I can do 30-60 dollars a piece and for eggs about 5 dollars an egg.

I found your website! Just sent you a couple texts. Thank you.
Yes they do have yellow on their beaks but I can take pics tomorrow of feet and skin and even the vent if you’d like. They are black very black. No redness in the face. I’m working on breeding the fix that issue I have as we speak! Depending on how many chicks you want I can do 30-60 dollars a piece and for eggs about 5 dollars an egg.

I have some, a rooster purebred Ayam Cemani out of Greenfire Farms stock and a few younger from a different farm that are likely silkie/bantam crosses around 8-10 weeks in age. A good guess is that the younger ones are a cockerel and a couple pullets. I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Would you be open to shipping the rooster? If you still have it of course, lol.

Back
Top Bottom