Wanted: Bantam cochin's

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I am looking for several different colors...and a couple frizzle too. My main interest is the Blue bantams. If you have any eggs for sale for shipping this fall please contact me [​IMG] I am looking for good quality eggs... not from hatchery. Thank you!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  2. Frizzledhen

Frizzledhen Spear Gunnin' Coons

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    I should have hatching eggs this fall from my blue pen. The roo is blue normal feathered. He has 2 nicely laced blue hens, 1 silver laced blue hen, I splash hen - very nice hen, 1 black frizzle hen and a black hen. The silver laced hen has just started to lay and will need some time to start producing bigger eggs. The splash hen is raising 10 chicks right now and won't be laying for about a month. I have been working on my blues for 2 years now and have some nice birds. One of my blue hens went to the fair this year and she and her roo took Grand Champion Pen. I know it is ground level showing but it is a start. If you are interested, please PM me for price.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by