Wanted Bantam Jap eggs in VA ~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieSharon

Songster
12 Years
Dec 18, 2007
Virginia
I have a lady who wants me to hatch Bantam Japs for her in every color except White. If you sell Bantam Jap eggs could you please give me an idea of cost so I can relay it to her.

Thank you for the reply. I just spoke with the lady today and she has changed her mind. GRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:
I have jap eggs but they hatch a few whites. I have one white out of 24 this batch and I sold one of my black tailed white hens so more eggs will probably be from the combination that caused the white. Maybe 1 white per dozen.

The cost depends on the season and the source. They can sell from about $10 for 6 to $10 per dozen. I sell mine at $10 per dozen since they don't have the short leg gene and my flock is new. If you find someone with all short leg flock and good type the cost could be double that. Just depends what you want.

I have Black Japs I will take 20$ for 6+ eggs ship to you. picture of the rooster on my byc page send me a pm with e-mail add. if you need more.
Tim

I have Black tail Buff that I can sell for 20 for 6 plus. We have short to med leg. We have the short leg gene but real good hatch rates. We are in Gloucester Va.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom