pepperluvsmee

Songster
12 Years
Feb 2, 2008
Glen Rock, PA
Looking for a few peeps or pullets.
Buff Orp
Dark Braham-can never spell this right!
PLEASE lmk if you have any of these birds. Would be willing to travel.
THANKS!
-Theresa

Last edited:
I am in NC - how far are you willing to travel.
I have alot of nice Buff Orp chicks and also
have hatching eggs if interested.
S and S Poultry
Sharon in NC

http://www.hinkjcpoultry.com/localsalesauctions.htm
Here's a link to a PA breeder...who is also a member here.
She posted a thread a few days ago for BO chicks.

I almost wish I wasn't already expecting an order from Ideal, but the next time I get chicks I want some of her buff orps...they are gorgeous.

Since this is the 3rd time in 4 days I copied & pasted her link to people (2 others on craigs list) I'm going to ask her for a job .....
lau.gif

Since this is the 3rd time in 4 days I copied & pasted her link to people (2 others on craigs list) I'm going to ask her for a job .....

You got it..the coops are ready for their spring cleaning.
lau.gif
J/K Let me know when you're ready for chicks again..I will give you a great discount. Remind me that you're the coop cleaner and all chicks are half price just for you and your wonderful advertisement for us.
smile.png
hugs.gif

Theresa, my buff orps are pending pickup, but I have lots of Black Australorp right now and have another big hatch due in about 2 weeks again. We usually have chick hatches weekly. Next hatch (Sunday) is Easter Eggers.
jumpy.gif

Jody​

I have a bunch of chicks ready on 4/1 I have RIR, Buff Orps, Black Australorps, AMericauna's. ( all Cochins sold this hatch) It should be warm enough to ship. $2 each and exact shipping 15 chick min.

I have standard Buff Orpingtons and bantam Dark Brahmas, but I'm in Oklahoma. I could send you eggs if you're interested in hatching.

Back
Top Bottom