Wanted call duck eggs.

Poultryman123

Hatching
7 Years
Sep 16, 2012
I am wanting some call duck hatching eggs. I will take any color. Not wanting to spend a great amount but will pay for shipping. I can't find anyone who has them and really want some.

it will prolly be another month before my kiddos start laying but I would sell you some (one condition, I need pictures when they hatch) =)
it would be about $14 for shipping.
and $15 for 12 eggs.

Last edited:
it will prolly be another month before my kiddos start laying but I would sell you some (one condition, I need pictures when they hatch) =)
it would be about $14 for shipping.
and $15 for  12 eggs.

That sounds very good. Whenever you start getting eggs in just message me. I would be very happy to send pics, i have heard that they are very hard to hatch is that true?

Honestly. I have never had any hatch completly unassisted. Even under hens.
I have not let my calls brood their own. But my silkies never had luck hatching.
I hatched around 80 ducklings 2 years ago and assisted every one. I did not hatch last year because i was pregnant.

I have two mandarin ducks and they are super wild, and someone told me i could add calls to kind of tame them down. Is there any way that you could ship the eggs?

the white duck with flecks is my silver drake.
then we have a chocolate bibbed hen, blue bibbed hen, and a blue fawn (or pastel) bibbed hen (not real sure no one seems to be able to give me a definite answer or what she really is.

They are gorgeous! I love the pastel bibbed one she is pretty! They look very happy. I would really like to buy some eggs from you whenever they start to lay.
the white duck with flecks is my silver drake. then we have a chocolate bibbed hen, blue bibbed hen, and a blue fawn (or pastel) bibbed hen (not real sure no one seems to be able to give me a definite answer or what she really is.
[/IMG] These are my mandarins, they are so skittish right now but i hope to change that with some sweet little call ducklings! :)

Back
Top Bottom