wanted dwarf minuature horse

maycarole

Hatching
Sep 21, 2021
Hi I live in UK and am look worldwide for Dwarf miniature tiny horse for a forever home and I do have experience preferred fairly young hope someone can help

Oh you're just looking for a miniature horse? That's much better. Dwarves come with HUGE medical expenses. Think thousands in vet bills. If you do not have lots of money to put into the special needs a dwarf has, do not get one. A loving home is great - but they need specialized care that is very expensive. Horses in general are expensive to care for. Minis with dwarfism are easily 5 times more expensive to care for.

Check your local classified ads online. That is where you'll have your best luck. You can also put up wanted flyers in any local feed stores.

Oh you're just looking for a miniature horse? That's much better. Dwarves come with HUGE medical expenses. Think thousands in vet bills. If you do not have lots of money to put into the special needs a dwarf has, do not get one. A loving home is great - but they need specialized care that is very expensive. Horses in general are expensive to care for. Minis with dwarfism are easily 5 times more expensive to care for.

Check your local classified ads online. That is where you'll have your best luck. You can also put up wanted flyers in any local feed stores.
hi I dudnt want a horse with dwarism i wanted a dwarf horse cant find tiny horses below 23 ' in uk so looking further a field.

Basically you're looking for a horse smaller than my Golden Retrievers (which are all in show standard and not large ones.) Not sure you'll have much luck with that, since anything shorter than 34-38" inches is classified as a mini and most are born the size you're looking for (and then they grow.) The extra small ones are rare, expensive, and very frequently affected by dwarfism. You say you have experience, but do you have experience with the extra health issues miniatures have and a large amount of financial resources to care for one properly? They need more knowledge than regular horses/ponies and the extra small ones need even more care and financial resources available...not to mention the thousands of dollars/pounds/euros it can take to import one, depending on what country from.

Back
Top Bottom