WANTED: Feed TAG and Bag Pictures

Which feed brand/s do you feed your flock?

• Total voters
They do NOT go together what do you want from me. :idunno
if you didn’t pick that up. I’m not impressed and it makes me question everything now. 🧐🧐
She's Nan...she can make mistakes. She probably didn't have her glasses on that's all.

I don’t think that bag goes to that tag 🧐🧐
I fixed it!
You better watch it mister... That's my Nanners you're talking to.
Thanks @Kiki ...you are so sweet!
They do NOT go together what do you want from me. :idunno
if you didn’t pick that up. I’m not impressed and it makes me question everything now. 🧐🧐
Sorry, I tried to delete it because I noticed I had photographed my chick feed instead of the 20% layer pellets. I couldn’t get the photo out. So when I feed tonight I’ll get two photos, one of the right sack and the ingredient tag for the all mash.

Last edited:
I use prince brand, but I don't have bag to take picture. Sorry.
20210409_112335.jpg

I fixed it!

Sorry, I tried to delete it because I noticed I had photographed my chick feed instead of the 20% layer pellets. I couldn’t get the photo out. So when I feed tonight I’ll get two photos, one of the right sack and the ingredient tag for the all mash.
Say the word Nan and I click to ignore him. 🤫

I fixed it!

Don’t listen to Rooster! He’s all bark no bite 😂🤣🥰

Back
Top Bottom