WANTED for FFA - Blue Wyandotte bantam hen

chicfriendly5

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 26, 2013
washington
My daughter is current FFA member in Thurston County (Washington State) She has a Gold Laced Wyandotte Rooster that she has been showing however she would like a smaller hen for show and loves wyndottes. She would like to find a Blue Wyandotte bantam hen from a local breeder. Does anyone know of a breeder in Washington that may have this breed .

Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you

WhiteAfrican923

Chirping
Nov 7, 2013
AccountKiller
Hi Chicfriendly5,
I would go to featherauction.com. I found my blue wyandotte bantams there. The guy I got them uses the seller name bigpapaD. He had five of them and I bought all five. He is in Chehalis, Washington. That is in Lewis County. Maybe you could get a hold of him. He has a pair of silver laced bantams and a trio of white bantams posted on the site. I would highly recommend him because his grandkids show and he tries to get birds that are from top quaility breeders and exhibitors.

Hope this helps,
WhiteAfrican923

chicfriendly5

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 26, 2013
washington
Thank you I'll check that out. We ordered a few hatching eggs and our broody silkie hatched two a week plus a few days ago but we would like to get a few more. We are also looking locally for butterscotch call ducks for my other daughter.

Top Bottom