WANTED: G. Lakenvelders, D'uccles, Silkies, bantam cochins to TRADE

Friend2Fowl

Songster
9 Years
Feb 28, 2010
Hi there, I am having a difficult time getting my flock started. Right now, I have 2 pair of golden lakenvelders, 2 pair (+1 porc. pullet) of mille fleur d'uccles, 1 pair of black mottled d'uccles, a trio of white silkies, and a trio (plus 2 roosters
hmm.png
) of bantam cochins. The only thing on my 'breeds list' that I have plenty of are bantam old english, they seem to come out of the woodwork in this area!

None of my chickens are seperated by breed as of yet, I'm still working on their permanent home. They are all free ranging at this time. I do, however, have tons of coturnix and button quail, and could offer a trade. Or, if you'd like, I have mixed duck eggs that I could offer in trade, or will have guinea eggs to offer once they start laying. The majority of my guineas are buff dundotte, but there are some lavender and pearl greys in the flock as well.

I would like to get more of the breeds I have, I don't really need any new ones. Golden Lakenvelders, mille fluer, porcelain, or mottled (black or blue) d'uccles, or white silkies. The only difference is that I would take cochin bantams in partridge, b/b/s, or mottled (black or blue). I'm also looking for b/b/s large breed cochins, if anyone wants to swap eggs with me
smile.png

Thank you
smile.png

Edit: I would like to trade eggs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom