WANTED GIANT LANGSHANS & RUNNER DUCKS IN PA (EGGS)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bugladyleah, Apr 20, 2008.

1. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hey all...went to a poultry show today and saw Langshans up close for the first time...It's true love, I think! The ones I saw there were HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE. The roos looked like they were about 3 feet tall and 40 pounds! OK..well, maybe not 40 pounds, but you get my drift. They were so large that I don't think people would know they were chickens running around my yard. So, my question is: Does anyone out there have these eggs? I really want the BIG ones. I am also looking for asst. runner duck eggs. I can trade the following:

-Mille fleur d'Uccle
    -Silkies
    -BTW Japanese bantams
    -Ameraucanas/EE's (some nice whites and buffs running with some mixed color EE's)
    -Bantam cochins (smooth & frizzle)
    -Sebastopol eggs (they aren't laying really well right now, so this might be iffy...but we can give it a shot!)

Purchasing outright may be an option, as well. Let me know if you are interested and what colors you have. Thanks!!!

Leah
    www.popsonfarm.com

2. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    I pm'd you about Runner Duck eggs.

Julie =0)

3. ml

ml Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    hey Leah I am in NJ and have lots of runner duck eggs. They are fawn and white.

ML

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I have black runners, if I had to trade, I would take geese eggs..........

5. ajcress

ajcress Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2007
    Masontown, WV
    I have 3 langshan hens. Mine are black but I do not have a langshan roo. I have 2 others in with them. There are blacks and white langshans. I have tried to find someone on here who had some eggs or some for sale but lost the names of a few who did. Mine would not be pure langshans but 3 out of 5 of the eggs that I hatched between 10 girls were langshan mix. Happy hunting. good luck if you find some keep me in mind and drop me a line. If you would like to give my girls a try maybe we could work something out

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I have Langshans. 2 white hens, and a black hen, with a black roo. These are hatching out black with a few white tips on the wing feathers. Most are all black. I cant get you a dozen for $15.00, plus $10.00 for shipping. PM me if interested!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by