WANTED~Golden Cuckoo Marans eggs

I know nivtup has them. If you email him I am sure he could get you some. Just search under the members and you should be able to find him. Very easy to work with
smile.png

Me too, posted this elsewhere as well. Im in California too. Just hatched 2 out of 24 incubated...:-(

I just took 4 hens out of the breeding pen because I am not hatching as many anymore. However, mine are beginner flock so I am crossing black cuckoo hens with Golden cuckoo roo. I have only one Golden cuckoo pullet in there and she isn't laying yet.
All the chicks are still only a few weeks old so I can't say what they will be like. Some are hatching out black and some are hatching out gold.
All my black cuckoo girls I have/had in breeding have gold necks. I have about 120 eggs hatching or set in the 'bator. The next few weeks will be interesting.

I will probably update my website when I get a few photos of them growing up but most of the time if I have chicks for sale I don't have time to contact a lot of people since so many people come to the farm and buy me out. I can't keep up with all the lists of people wanting certain breeds.
I am sure I may post a bit about the ones I keep but only if I have time. I am one person running a breeding program and have more than 400 chickens.

Back
Top Bottom