1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted: Hatching Eggs in Central Ky.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sara1982, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Sara1982

Sara1982 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 5, 2008
    Paris KY
    Hello All,

I recently bought a Hova-Bator 1588 and I'm itching to try it out [​IMG]

I would like some eggs, standard or bantam chickens, duck, or turkey.

I don't want to buy a lot and nothing too expensive since this will be my first time using the incubator and I don't want to be dissapointed.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2008
  2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

What breeds are you looking for? Her is what I have.

RIR/MUTS (mixed up with white leghorn,australorp)
    $10/dozen = shipping.

Black Langshans: Big healthy birds. $15.00/doz +shipping

Buff Orpingtons.( Might be a dom egg in there, she is the only Dom hen I have so would be cross with BO roo) $15.00/doz +shipping.

Easter Eggers all lay blue and green,Daddy is a rumpless. $15.00/doz +shipping

Silver Pheonix. Only have ONE hen..so cant get a dozen...can throw in one egg for a freebie...

Banty Cochin Frizzles. $10/for 6 ( includes shipping.)
    Let me know.

3. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    i have some standard sized brown egg mix i could sale ya for 15 thats with shiping . im indiana so wouldnt be so far as to shipping . can email me [email protected] . i also have polish frizzles and otheres we could talk about .

didnt mean to jump in deb sorry [​IMG] and i still want your phoenix i just know dont howd id get them here [​IMG] u still have them for sale ?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  4. HobbyChickener

HobbyChickener Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2007
    central KY
    Im central ky too. I have several mix breeds if you are just looking to try out your bator. We can do something real cheap.

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Lanna...I DO still have them for sale. I hatched out 2 babies of thiers..and if you can come get them, the babies go too! I wihs you could...I really NEED thier pen!
    I made a flyer to put up at the feed store, I just forget to take it every time I go into town. [​IMG] Where in Indiana are you again??

6. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    im west of crawfordsville . and 25 mins from greencastle indiana . in a hick town called waveland .. lol ..

7. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

[​IMG] From one hick town to another. Nebraska,IN LOL
    We dont even have a post office. Heck, only thing in OUR town are a handfull of houses, and 2 churches! [​IMG]
    I googled it... 2 hrs one way. How about taking a nice Sunday drive!?? LOL
    I wish I could meet ya half way, but with my mother just getting out of the hopsital...and her condition not looking too good...I need to stay close to home.

8. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    well id bee looking at lest 3 weeks you think then you might beable to do half way ?

9. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Lanna, I tell ya what...IF I still have them in 3 weeks....we can talk about a meeting place....hows that? I really need them gone as soon as possible. I have 30 eggs in the bator, and will need to do some moveing around here for my new babies due the 22nd. Does that sound fair?

10. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by