Wanted-Indiana- hatching eggs(call ducks, goose eggs)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by momof247371, Feb 18, 2009.

1. momof247371

momof247371 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    Hello,
    My name is carol. I am new here. It looks like a good place to find what i am looking for.
    I am looking to buy some call duck eggs(amount depends on price), i would prefer white, grey, blue...
    I am also looking for some goose eggs. I want some that are maybe crested or something a little unusual... I guess any would do though. I have been wanting some for a while now and i would rather raise them myself.

I am also looking to check into some peacock eggs also, wanting to know the price range on them.

Eggs would have to be shipped, with reasonable shipping rates to Indiana. Prices would be appreciated.

Thanks so Much,
    Carol;)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I can ship you 6 or more if available Brown Chinese goose eggs, priority mail for $25

They are beautiful and grown up on a chemical free farm (2 person and small) with lots of fresh food and loving care.

Please let me know if you are interested by pm'ing me on the board. We are full time farmers and don't have any time for e mails.

I accept paypal and money orders and have some available now to ship.

Thanks and have a blessed day...

Here's the adults:

[​IMG]

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I breed Toulouse geese. They are good layers, and very friendly calm geese, and not loud like the other breeds.

You can see pictures and prices on my website, www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl They usually start laying the first week of march.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by