*Wanted* Looking for Emu hatching Eggs!

dalmation1080

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 9, 2012
I would love to hatch out some emus this spring! Im looking for 2 or 3 eggs. Please let me know of you have any available & what your prices are!

Yeah I was going to say the same I have seen quite a few on ebay. I'm not sure where you're located, we're in North FL and on our craigslist there are two different people with fertile emu eggs. If you look on craigslist for north central fl you'll see them and maybe you could email them!

do you still have fertile emu eggs? I have been looking for quite some time.
Thanks,
Tootsie
PS I am in upstate NY

I have 9 eggs on hand at the moment. I can mail them to u. I can not gaurentee fertility of eggs because we have not hatched any yet. All of my emus are mated. I have about 30 eggs in an incubator and hopefully will hatch out next month. I know that one of my pairs is fertile because I sold 12 eggs to him last yr and he hatched out 8. My other pairs are unkknown until we hatch out their eggs. Let me know if yr interested. I sell the eggs for $25 ea. Thanks

Hi!
I was the one who originally made the post. Since then I have bought a proven pair (I absolutely love them!). I really do not want to try to hatch any, BUT, if you would be willing to sell and ship babies I would certainly be interested. Good Luck on your hatching.
Anne-Marie

Back
Top Bottom