WANTED: Looking for hens and gentle roo----N GA

chemlight

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 23, 2008
Rydal, GA
My youngest daughter and I just finished our coop and are looking for some occupants!! Anyone have any? I was hoping to get at least one laying hen/pullet so that she can see some eggs before winter.

Chad

Last edited:
I live in Rydal, just north of Cartersville. I am willing to make a trip if need be. (at least now that gas supplies seem to be under control)

I'm 30 miles northeast of Athens. I've got a few Cuckoo Marans just starting to lay. $10 each, if you're interested.

Rodney

I am definately interested. How many have you got? looking for a 2-3.

Last edited:
Try getting in touch with lockedhearts she is on here an in ( I think) Carrollton area. Tha t is pretty close to you and she had some buffs at the fair she was lookin gto sell.

it has been a while since i last posted but here i am offering some pullets and cockerals for sale. I have 5 Easter eggers for sale. 1 cockeral and the others are pullets. I also have 2 Ameraucanas for sale. Both Cockerals one buff the other wheaten. 1 Rhode Island Red cockeral. I would perfer to sale them all as a group and I am asking $10 each for pick up only. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by peruvian_princess

She is in Fayetville Ga. I think

Back
Top Bottom