wanted:Mexican pullet chicken:Milwaukee

thaokou21

Songster
13 Years
Feb 1, 2009
Arkansas
I heard that Mexican pullet are really good sitter. I llike to know if anyone near Milwaukee, WI have any for sale. It could be farer depending on what u got. willing to pick up

We are in Indiana and I know your not going to drive this far, but I agree with that. Here is a pic of our "mexican" (we call it that cause we got them from mexicans lol) broody chicken and her boyfriend Fancy Pants. She is already on her second clutch this year!
DSC03215.jpg

DSC02594.jpg

Last edited:
By Mexican do you think you might be talking about the game chickens they use for fighting? The hens are pretty prolific layers if you are thinking of them. I'm on the Border with Mexico, I live in New Mexico, and I can't think of anything called a Mexican chicken except the fighting cocks in this area.

Im not sure myself but its called the Mexican chicken because they get it from the mexican people. My mom and dad use to have some in Arkansa but those were bigger than the game chicken that are used for fighting. They have blue legs. I just like them because they are good layer and sitter.

Back
Top Bottom