Wanted ornamental pheasants

kelcon666

In the Brooder
Jul 21, 2015
Utah
Hi I'm looking for someone who will ship me ornamental juveniles to adults to 84302. If you live in Utah I could do local pickup thanks.

Hi I'm looking for someone who will ship me ornamental juveniles to adults to 84302. If you live in Utah I could do local pickup thanks.
Try Joe Wiseman in Vernal,Ut,Neil Thomas in American Fork,Ut.,Dennis Jensen in Duchesne,Ut.,Roy Bouck in South Jordan,Ut.
In N.H.,Tony.

What's the cheapest you could do total for a grey peacock pheasant female total. I'm a little tight on money until I find out if I got the youth pheasantry grant

If they hatch out and are not on a want list.I have 3 grey peacock chicks so far and no one on the list for them.I don't have any trags out yet,but I do have 19 temm eggs and 4 satyr eggs.My older temm hen is setting on eggs now and I expect the younger hen to set any day.The satyr will not have a nest full until the end of next week.
So I guess well yeah I'll have birds for sale in the fall.
In N.H.,Tony.

Hi Tony, do have by chance a satyr male, 2015 or 16?

Thanks
CM

No but I have a pair of breeders that don't seem to be producing.The male chases her constantly and the hen does set but nothing for the last 2 years.I'll give them 1 more year and then I will have to decide what to do with them.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom