WANTED..Pair of Mearns quail

wilds of pa

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
Hi all, searching for a Pair of Mearns quail ... never seen any posted on here but figured i take a shot at asking..Missed a few on eggbid in the past..

Thanks for any help in the hunt for mearns
Charlie

Maybe you could try this place? They don't sell eggs, but maybe they'd have a breeding pair for sale?
http://stanritar.tripod.com/

Good luck
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Pine grove pm coming to you..thats not a bad price for a pair..

Yup emailed most of them on line that i know of, all sold out or not selling till next spring, eggs or even pairs....but i have a new pen here so i thought id try to get some this year yet, with the weather nice and cool shipping should be good to go on them..

Yes the Mearns are awesome little birds as well as the black faced and the benson quail. Of course all the other quail are great little birds to,..Whats nice about them is they dont take up large amounts of space. Plus there calls are wonderful to hear..

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Yup im a member there as well. no luck..guess i should have bid when they where on eggbid a while ago..missed it and never had the pen built anyway. Got the pen now, but no birds around at this time for sale.

I'll keep watchin though. May get lucky enough as these cooler temps may have more folks selling them yet this year..I hope..im a member at the the quail place to..

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom