Wanted pheasants and peafowl

Their prices are ridiculous. I am a breeder myself and know that one bird is not worth how much they charge. Looked and for a red golden male by itself they wanted $150. I can buy pairs and trios for that price locally.

Although they are expensive, they really are high-quality birds. They probably added shipping taxes to them, if it says "free shipping" underneath it. If you try to buy chicks, you can see them as only a few dollars, but the shipping is around 40-60 dollars, depending on where you live.

View attachment 1171682 There are plenty of breeders in N.Y.I wouldn't buy from a hatchery when I can get local birds by breeders.I get 40.00 a pair for young goldens and have troubles selling them.I don't have any goldens available at this time but I do have a temminck male and a cheer male.Thats all I have left for this season.I will have some for next season,both red and yellow goldens.I can send you names and # of people in N.Y. if you'd like.
Pheasant chick do not ship like chicken chicks they are very touchy when young.
Piocs are View attachment 1171684Pics are the temminck male,cheer male and blue eared hen.Blue eared hen has been sold.
In N.H.,Tony.

I guess that didn't work,In N.H.,Tony.

Attachments

• 100_1477.JPG
    100_1477.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_1477.JPG
    100_1477.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_1476.JPG
    100_1476.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 6