Wanted..REAL bantam eggs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

@migocontodos

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Commonwealth Of Virginia
REAL bantam eggs means NO SILKIES or NN's!
Anybody in SE Virginia or NE North Carolina with in...driving distance is really what I'd like.

I am an hour from Richmond, and an hour from Raleigh!

hu.gif
Are you saying silkie and naked necks aren't bantams?
Heh, if you don't like them you could just say 'looking for bantam eggs, but i dont want silkies or NN'

Last edited:
@migocontodos :

That's what I love about the good ole US of A..I can say it how I like and you can offer a rebuttle, yet I don't have to change it.
Democracy at work!

hu.gif
Ohh
yuckyuck.gif
haha​

@migocontodos :

That's what I love about the good ole US of A..I can say it how I like and you can offer a rebuttle, yet I don't have to change it.
Democracy at work!

Yes, it's a shame that some people take advantage of that fact...​

@migo, how many times do I have to tell you... Silkies are REAL!!!! And I'm in NC, half an hour from Raleigh, but guess what, I wouldn't give you any of mine anyway cause you'd probably just eat them!!
wink.png

Quote:
Yes, it's a shame that some people take advantage of that fact...

No, the shame lies in the ones who do not respect the fact of freedome of speech. Enough said, in fact, all I'm gong to say.

I'd take care of them..I promise Silk!
I'd do it just for you!

@migocontodos :

No, the shame lies in the ones who do not respect the fact of freedome of speech. Enough said, in fact, all I'm gong to say.

Um, it's freedom. And I respect it, just not the people that use it as an excuse to spread misinformation. How many newbies come in here and see these posts? I can assure you that silkies are real bantams, and that naked necks do in fact come in a bantam/miniature form.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom