Wanted..REAL bantam eggs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
todd - dang your gonna get a BST locked up ! Todd needs Jap eggs or sebright little pitbull eggs or serama eggs Frank or Blue ya got a load ????

Quote:
What are pitbull eggs? (This is a real question)

I think he means sebrights are pitbull eggs because they can be nasty and mean
lol.png

Those who have known Todd for a while know that he is not at all fond of the scruffy featherdusters some of you seem to love, LOL. They are not real chickens, in his book. That's what he meant, right, Todd-o?
wink.png

I assure you after 30 years of raising and dealing in all aspects of poultry... I am well aware of the status of a silkie and a naked nek chicken. What you fail to realize or even know is, if you knew anything about me you would know I joke and play all the time in chat about them and my PREFERENCE not to have any.
The misinformation being spread here is by YOU!
In the future, before you react so fast and negatively...step back, count to ten and ask yourself is this worth getting worked up about because you have and it's for no reason none other than what you ASSUMED!

Quote:
What are pitbull eggs? (This is a real question)

I think he means sebrights are pitbull eggs because they can be nasty and mean
lol.png

th.gif

no no no, not pitbulls, they are tough and to hard to eat!
cool.png

But what speck said is right...she hit the nail on the head
smile.png

Shari, shari baby, shari....yea, some serama eggs would be devine
smile.png

OR
some black japs!

Last edited:
Todd - I have an sg it is cute it is fugly --- so I am feelin ya -

I got the first two dozen Serama eggs today - and my own Serama actually laid an egg ---the weather here is finaaly warming maybe i can get some eggies now -

My first bantams were sebrights -- still love those little cuties
but they are the pitbulls -- can you imagine them at rir size
tongue.png

Now I must take the heat off Todd to remind e1 as much as he dislikes my puffy Silkies I hate cochins ! Have shown them even won with them and off they went today --WOOT

Cuz I hate Cochins !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom