Wanted - Rhode Island Red Hatching Eggs, show quality

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by texasbartrambaby, Sep 19, 2009.

1. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    Hi guys -

I am looking for some RIR eggs. I had purchased some from a William? and they were of show quality. Unfortunately the PO scrambled them and I have one lonely, but almost black, pullet from that hatch.

I am looking for deep coloration but also great laying capability. Thanks!

I am located in Texas

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, I have wonderful deep colored "pure mahogany" RIR's bought from a local breeder.

Here's the link to my response to chickabator's request for some non prod. RIR's:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=245182

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more information. Our small farm would be honored to serve you.

Have a blessed day.

3. erthymom2

erthymom2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    I have purchased eggs from Bargain and she does a
    super job of shipping and keeping in touch about your order. The eggs hatched fine and the chicks are very healthy!!

4. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:I think the William you are talking about may be William Bennett, or Pine Grove, here on BYC, I have seen pics of his RIRs and they are beautiful and I plan to get some eggs from him when he starts selling again,( his girls were molting, so he was giving them a break from the roos) , since he is here in south Ga. and relatively close to me, I can go pick them up and won't have to worry about shipping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by