Wanted RIR, Barred rock, dark cornish, black australops, and game breed hatching eggs by the dozen

a704

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 26, 2013
NE ohio
I need to boost my flock numbers and i am currently searching for these breeds. I am in ne ohio and am willing to travel for reasonably priced quality hatching eggs or a cheap shipping fee, please let me know what you have and what kind of bloodline it is and if you are local, thank you.

I got my Barred Rocks, RIRs, Australorps, Easter Eggers, Dominiques, and Speckled Sussex from Cackle Hatchery here in Missouri. The have everything from standards to peacocks.

I need to boost my flock numbers and i am currently searching for these breeds. I am in ne ohio and am willing to travel for reasonably priced quality hatching eggs or a cheap shipping fee, please let me know what you have and what kind of bloodline it is and if you are local, thank you.
they are brown red show quality

I bred Mohawk Rhode Island Reds, in Geneva. I have five month old pullets and cockerels for sale now ($25.00/bird), and will have chicks and hatching eggs in the spring.

I am looking for old school dark Cornish or DC x with Giants or even Plymouth rocks. If anybody got some dark chicks when crossing for white meat birds..let me know.
I have Javas,anseels and Plymouth rocks but we got some Sully white out of the Big Snow leghorns that are about 5 weeks now. These pullets are much larger than the regular leghorns and similar in size to the white rocks. I am hoping that the DC crossed on these extra large white leghorns will produce good layers an excellent table birds from culls.
I love the Javas but keeping them and the Anseels pure.
Not wanting the crippled, ungodly poor jumbo Cornish ..we free range and feed black soldier fly larvae. Looking for mealworms also. Anybody else feed fodder and BSF larvae? Thanks! Possum

Back
Top Bottom