wanted Texas traders

Looking in North Dallas
big_smile.png

mottled java
sumatras
geese

Last edited:
Trinity it's ok ! your still a texan what you looking for dear don't let location get you down we still love ya
hugs.gif

I have 1 red game rooster, 2 brown silkies, 1 gold phoenix, 1 cubalaya, and 1 bantam black cochin roosters that i need homes for. Located just south of san antonio in elmendorf, i will drive within reason to meet you. They are all very friendly (especially the game), I just got stuck with too many roosters. I dont want any money for them, just a good home!!! Please call my cell @ (210) 286-5820 (sarah). I will be back in town monday p.m.!!! side note-anyone in S.A. have any fixed cats that are mousers they need to get rid of?

almost forgot-if anyone wants roosters that i just listed above, and you live in stephenville or DFW area, I travel there about once a month and I will haul them with me!!!

I have a few pet quality silkies that need homes, roos and hens. I'm southeast of San Antonio (right around the corner from you, galwaybay!)

my friend and i have

coturnix quail, a&m quail, in assortment of ages
white leghorn chicks, australorp chicks and columbian wyondotte chicks as day olds
an assortment of 2 week old and 3 week old chicks
2 rir rooster
production red hens
4 week old silkie/cochin mix
cherry egger chicks - all pullets, day olds
ameraucana/ee chicks - all pullets, day olds
jm hatchery meat birds (formerly known as freedom rangers) - day olds

we're located in santa fe and central houston.

Back
Top Bottom