Wanted to Buy-Buff Brahma Bantam Hatching Eggs

Duckman 17

Songster
14 Years
Feb 25, 2009
Braidwood, IL
Please reply if you can help me find some quality eggs.
I have a school project planned with my 10-year old daughter and she has her heart set on hatching this breed.

Or if you know of any breeders I can contact for the eggs – would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help or information you can provide.

I have buff brahma bantams who lay fertile eggs from a buff brahma bantam roo. So far, mostly every egg I open is fertile. These 3 pullets are 24 weeks old and have been laying for about 5 weeks. The reason I tell you their age and how long they've been laying is because my broody just hatched one of these this past Tuesday (3/8) but it was sickly and died Sat morning, and me being new at this, was wondering if the immaturity of the layers could have anything to do with the chick dying. I posted a question, but didn't receive any answers. The only thing is that I live on Long Island NY. I wouldn't know the first thing about shipping eggs.

here's pictures of the brahams (pullets and roo) and a photo of the baby that died

65913_chickens_054.jpg

65913_chickens_019.jpg

Last edited:
I have some buff brahma bantams. I can send you pictures if you would like. Just let me know.
Thanks Andy

Back
Top Bottom