Wanted to buy or trade for .....

marie_martin

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Grenada, MS
1. Bantam Mottled Cochin eggs
2. Bantam Faverolle eggs
3. Bantam aracauna or ee eggs (prefer blue or blue/green)

May consider other trades as well.

I have black, blue, splash silkie/sizzle eggs. Would rather trade but PM me with what you have and how much you want for them. Need at least 6 possibly more. Thanks.

Marie

I PM'd you back. Will be planning to add white later on but right now I don't have anywhere to put a new color. But will definitely be adding some soon and will get back to you. You have great birds. I really need to stick to the blue/black/splash for now. But thanks so much.

Marie

Marie,
Hey I have some Bantam Araucana's. I have a Blue splash rooster and a Gold Duckwing rooster with 2 white, 1 blue , 1 black and 1 red pyle hen.

James

lol, yep that's my prob i gotta add on again soon. not a prob and thanks. my pen is splash/calico and blue but they r a mix of silkie, showgirls and sizzles for now. they r due to start laying anytime now.
silkie

Mary I look forward to some of your eggs from that pen. That would be great. Just keep me posted.

James, I would love to have some of those eggs if you have any extra. I can send you a dozen silkie/frizzle eggs from my group if you want to swap or I can just pay you for them. Let's see if we can work something out. PM me about it. Hope you guys are doing well down around Jackson. Grenada has been so lucky and have missed most of the storms lately. Just let me know. I have some eggs coming, probably today, and will be putting them in the bator in a couple days and would like to put them in together if possible.

Thanks.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom