Wanted to Trade for Eggs- Updated

Mom2Munchkins

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
Upstate NY
This is probably a long shot ( and I hope it's not against the rules). My kids want to hatch some silkies right around easter (that gives me alot of time right??) LOL Anyway, over the winter, I did ALOT of couponing and stockpiling. I would like to see if anyone would be interested in trading me a box of candles, air fresheners, health and beauty products, ect... You could pick what you want... For 12+ silkie eggs. I would need them shipped asap, hopefully semi-close to NY.
smile.png

Please PM me if you are able to help! Thanks!!!
smile.png

----- Ok, if anyone is interested in a trade, please just PM me and let me know what you have. I would love some feather footed bantams, anything really....
smile.png

Last edited:
Ms.FuzzyButts :

I am not near NY, but I could send you some. I have around 10 right now. Maybe a couple more after today.

I sent you a PM.
smile.png

Anyone else interested in a trade, please PM me. Heck, why not run a FULL incubator.
wink.png

I guess I would really take anything you may have to trade. I just really want the kids to have a hatch around easter.
smile.png
Does anyone want to see pics of anything I have to trade?

Last edited:
Ok, if anyone is interested in a trade, please just PM me and let me know what you have. I would love some feather footed bantams, anything really....
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom