Wanted to vent. Please Pray

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ginbart, Dec 6, 2008.

1. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    First I would like to ask you all to pray for a couple of family's I know in Delaware. A mother and daughter, age 4, were in a car accident, the daughter died. They were hit by a drunk driver. Please pray for them.

My daughter’s boyfriends stepmother was in a car accident and broke her neck. Please pray for her.

Thought I was going to have a good Christmas. I thought I would be able to buy the grand kids something nice. But as I’m sure you all know things come up like a four hundred and fifty dollar oil bill, over a hundred dollars for gas. I’m just depressed and have no one to talk to. My MIL is gone, she was my best friend. I miss her so much. I am hoping I can talk to my children and teach them the things she has taught me. I lost a job I loved and now I am in one I hate. But at least I have one. Sorry to go on and on it’s a bad day. Tomorrow will be better. God bless you all for listening. Ginger

2. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    You have a lot on you right now, I can tell - sending a cyber hug to you and hope things look up for you soon.

Also saying a prayer for those involved in the accidents...

3. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Thank you. [​IMG] back to you.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Wow, Gin. that is quite a bit to have on your plate at this time of year. And you are ok to be down for a day or two, we need it sometimes. You probably will feel better tomorrow. As one of our mods says (I can't remember who it is) go hug a chicken. [​IMG]

5. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Quote:Thats a good idea but I'm afraid if I go outside my tears will freeze to my face. I will go out in a little bit. I need to get my eggs. I'll see if I can catch one maybe my EE will let me pick her up.

6. If you didn't live so far away, I would bring my coffee pot over and have a cuppa with you but sending you hugs anyway:hugs [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] marrie

7. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I'm so sorry that everything looks so bleak right now. Here's a [​IMG] and I'm praying for you and those involved in the accidents.

8. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Praying for all of you and yours. I am so sorry that you are going thru so much. Hugs to you.

I sure know what you are going thru with the job right now, the same thing happened with my oldest daughter. She had to take a $2 an hour cut to keep her job 3 weeks ago. Then this week was pretty much told that once she trains everyone in she won't have a job. Hang in there. If she quits she won't get unemployment but if they let her go or fire her then she can get her unemployment. She hates it. She has already signed up for CNA classes. Good luck

9. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I was going to sign up for CNA classes also when I lost my last job but this one came along and they hired me. I worked in a group home with 3 men that have Downs. And now I work in a program called the ATF, Adult Training Facility. Same think just more sh*t. I don't know why they call it that, they never train these people to do anything. There are some that can learn but where I'm at they are too far gone. They are MR and MH. Please don't misunderstand me, I love these people, but it’s had work. I’m getting to old to do this. It's better hours because I can be home with my son who has ADHD and OCD. But until I get done with supper and his homework its always around 8pm and I get nothing done.

I guess I'm just tired. Thank you all.

I could always use a cup of coffee. Thanks

10. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Perhaps they include the word training because it causes gov't money to flow that direction.???
    Sorry you are going through this rough patch.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by