1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

wanted used chapter books mostly for boys

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Jan 17, 2009.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    my children and i would like to know if anyone has any used boys chapter books or similar they don't need or would like to part with for ages 12 and under. we'd like them free and i pay shipping or cheap+ship. some of my children have learning disabilies due to adhd/add and legally blind some r doing faily good reading but struggleing and one needs read to. so if u have used books u can't use please let us know what u have available. my youngest is a girl who is 4 and my youngest boy is 6 if that helps with age range, my other 3 r boys. we'd like to start a small library for the kid's to read to them everyday and to help them to keep progressing.
    thank you,
    silkie

2. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I dont have any books for you, but yes, read to them everyday, let them read to you everyday. Wheni was younger, we would go to the library every week, and get a big stack of book to read for the week. It really helps. Get them reading.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by