wanted

OHbluecoop

Chirping
12 Years
Dec 19, 2007
Wauseon Ohio
Wanted to buy chicks hatched February Early March - Barnvelder, Chantecler,Delaware,Austrolorps, Plymoth Rocks, will consider others, for 4-H show project. Will pick up within 50 or so miles from Northwest Ohio. Prefer pullets, but will take straight run. Also can pay shipping
Thanks.

i have show quailty plymith rock chicks also have alot of rhoad island red chicks silkie chicks and also austrolorps let me know will have to ship im in abilene texas put these birds are worth it my nephew shows them

Have you thought about checking Meyer Hatchery (Polk, OH--near Ashland)? Maybe you weren't looking for hatchery birds but we really like the place and my dd has shown pullets/hens we've raised from Meyer...as a matter of fact we gave two Buckeye pullets to 4-H friends of ours (we had too many), they won at our county fair for best production pullet two years ago. You can call them and let them know what you are interested in (they have a great 'wishlist' catalog, like a Sears Wishbook for chicken fanatics) and they might have some orders that weren't picked up, or canceled at the last minute you could pick up....or order them and pick them up or have them shipped....just a thought! Good luck!

I have 12 Araucana chicks that are 2 weeks old I am asking 12 for $25 or $3 a pc they are pullets and are super sweet. I live in Auburn,IN not very far from the Ohio state line.

you can PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom