Hi! My husband and I really want to get chickens but our 1 year old son is severely allergic to peanuts/nuts. I called Purina to ask if they use peanuts in their plant and they do not but can't promise that it doesn't come in contact with peanuts somewhere. I'm not concerned with the eggs... I'm just concerned that if my son were to touch the feed that it would be dangerous. Does anyone here have a pn allergy and know of a feed that is safe or a way to make your own feed? I probably seem over cautious, but seeing your baby have an anaphylactic reaction will do that to you. :/ Thanks in advance, I'm hoping I can find a solution I feel safe with!