WARNING Severe weather for TN/GA/AL

So one touched down for about 15 miles here in Murfreesboro. A woman and her 9 week old baby died in their home. The damage is horrible.

I was at my folks house about 45 minute away. We sat and watched the radar as tornado after tornado popped up on the screen. Several apparently went over my house. EEK! Thankfully when I got home all was well. The outdoor cats were pretty freaked still, but the chickens were oblivious to it all.

Prayers for the 30 people sent to the hospital and the family of the lady and baby. Lots of folks are without homes. More people are without power. It's really bad on the other side of town.
sad.png

Last edited:
Getting steadily worse, hail is increasing in size, winds picking up and rain is harder! Please folks, keep your eyes on the sky. God keep us all safe
fl.gif

Praying everyone is ok. Please, please keep your radios and tvs tuned to weather alerts and act if severe weather is reported. Don't think it can't or won't happen to you.

Pumpkinpup,
fl.gif
for you.

Y'all be safe. I know last night was pretty nerve wracking for me. There's the strong possibility of more of the same on Sunday for us.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom