1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Warrior cats RPG ( New Charis needed despratly)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Perfect Polish, Dec 21, 2013.

1. StarrNico

StarrNico Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2013
    Hushpad smiled, turning to lick his cheek "Hello, my love." She responded "Another week and we will have kits." She said softly

2. Perfect Polish

Perfect Polish Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2013
    Band Life!
    " I cant wait. Kits....." he sighed his eye lost.

3. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Hushpad smiled, watching him. She stood rubbing his side as she walked to the water "Let's go fishing" She said tail twitching

4. Perfect Polish

May 29, 2013
    Band Life!
    " Sure" sure. He walked over to the edge of the river. An elderly gray cat sat looking into the water. Hes paw flashed out and he hauled out a small fish.

Fishgaze lifted his head. Even though he was old he still loved to hunt and did right regularly. " Hello Bearstar" He said inclining his head to the leader. " Hello Hushpad, about time for those kits to come isnt it.. Been a while since we had kits. I cant wait to tell them stories.".

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Hello, Fishgaze" Huspad smiled dipping her head to the elder who had been there since she was a kit "Another week to wait on them"

6. Perfect Polish

May 29, 2013
    Band Life!
    " Wow, I'm sure you will be proud parents" he said. " Well Ive got to go, see you two later"

7. Chickenpalz2

Chickenpalz2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2013
    Tawnykit sat outside the nursery,watching the camp closely.She wanted to see if Bloodstar was around.

8. Perfect Polish

May 29, 2013
    Band Life!
    Darkheart walked up to her. " Hello Tawnykit, what are you doing today". She sat down infront of the kit.

9. Chickenpalz2

Chickenpalz2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2013
    "Hopefully something useful."She mumbled"I had an idea,I could be spy!I would be so sneaky those other cowardly clans wouldn't even know!"

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Hushpad nodded "See you later, Fishgaze" She said and moved to the water looking down at the fish. She dipped her paw in the water, quickly landing a small fish

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by