~Warriors~Role~Play~

Will you join?

• Yes! Totally!

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No, there are better RP's ( If so, tell me what is wrong with this!)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Cricketpaw Watched as Skyhawk grabbed a fish from the water and smacked it to the bank killing it. "Nice one, Skyhawk!" Cricketpaw Exclaimed.
Skyhawk looked over "Oh hey Cricketpaw!" Skyhawk said with a little smile "Wanna share this?" Skyhawk asked pointing to the fish that was still slightly flopping around "sure" Cricketpaw said with smile as she bounded over beside Skyhawk.

While she and Skyhawk were eating Cricketpaw noticed a shiny thing on Sky's Neck "hey, whats that Skyhawk?" Cricketpaw asked "Oh this, uh... it's" Skyhawk sighed "You can't tell anybody!" Skyhawk Whispered
"I promise" Cricketpaw said with a serious look on her face, Skyhawk sighed an then started "I was raised by humans and can't get this stupid collar off" She pulled back the fur to show a shiny purple and pink collar but she almost fainted when she saw the rest!

She saw that the collar had grown into the skin and was all infected "SKYHAWK!" Cricketpaw screeched "it's so infected! "I know, I have been here wearing it since I was your age-" I must get a doctor!" Cricket interrupted and raced off without a sound.
Cricket raced into the medicine cat cave and started screaming "HELP HELP YOU MUST HELP ME!" Cricketpaw was almost out of breath "Please you must help me! My Friend is hurt VERY Badly!" Cricketpaw started to cry,

Back
Top Bottom