Was wondering breed. He/she is 4 days old.

Ascher

In the Brooder
Jun 18, 2021
Meet Richard my new (and first ever egg that I incubated) He is very special to me because of that. I’m no chicken expert so I was really hoping some of you could help me find his breed. Thank you for all the responses. For those of you wondering egg color it was white.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 12
Super cute little chick! 🥰Does not look like any breed that I am aware of. May be an Easter Egger. You said it hatched from a white egg though? It does have greenish legs and check muffs. If this is the only chick you hatched, and you have no others, then you should pick up some friends for it at a local farm or a feed store.😊

Super cute little chick! 🥰Does not look like any breed that I am aware of. May be an Easter Egger. You said it hatched from a white egg though? It does have greenish legs and check muffs. If this is the only chick you hatched, and you have no others, then you should pick up some friends for it at a local farm or a feed store
We put 7 eggs in the incubator 3 ended up rotten and the other 4 fully developed but never pipped so we went to the store and got him a bantam who looked to be about two weeks old and 3 newborn ISA browns.

We put 7 eggs in the incubator 3 ended up rotten and the other 4 fully developed but never pipped so we went to the store and got him a bantam who looked to be about two weeks old and 3 newborn ISA browns.
He also has a little beard

Super cute little chick! 🥰Does not look like any breed that I am aware of. May be an Easter Egger. You said it hatched from a white egg though? It does have greenish legs and check muffs. If this is the only chick you hatched, and you have no others, then you should pick up some friends for it at a local farm or a feed store.😊
The egg was also from a friend who has a mixed flock so do you think it’s mixed? He also has a rooster that has a beard like my chick.

Only mixed breeds will come from a mixed flock. So you have a barnyard mix chick.

Back
Top Bottom