WASHER AND DRYER

MissChessy

Songster
12 Years
Sep 24, 2007
Texas
big_smile.png
Anyone here have suggestions on which is the best washer and dryer???? I want a front loader, but reading too many bad reviews. Which is the best brand, I need a bigger machine since my son will be moving back home. I have a Sears Kenmore top loader, but they are old like 1991 and 1993 washer and dryer. Don't want to live in my laundry room when he comes home. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

I have eight children and have used a Maytag Neptune front loading washer and dryer for over ten years. The dryer had some issues and we used the service contract multiple times, the washer has been great with no major problems since we've owned it.

We have a Whirlpool washer and a GE Appliances dryer. They both work really well. Our Whirlpool washer has lasted a LONG time. We got our dryer a couple of months ago when our old dryer died. We had to hang all of our clothes on the lawn chairs next to the pool while we waited for payday so we could go get a new dryer.
roll.png
That was so embarrasing. I'll ask mom soon what brand the one that died was. Good luck!

Ashleigh

P.S. I'll PM you soon.
smile.png

roll.png
Come on ladies, he's getting out of the Marines and wants to get a job and go to college to become a teacher/coach. I'm a stay at home mom and don't mind doing the laundry as long as their rooms are cleaned up and they do help around the house.

I've read some bad things about GE, Maytag Neptune all the High Efficiency machines. Don't look like theres light at the end of the tunnel yet.
idunno.gif

Many appliances are made by the same manufacturer..we have sears front loaders and I like them a lot. Sears has turned into such a lousy company, (service wise) that we will no longer purchase anything from them

Quote:
I know what you mean. My husband is a "Mr. Fix It Myself" dude. He has sites saved online and when something breaks down, he fixes it himself! Sears usually has the parts and are good about having them on hand, which is why we usually lean on Sears or Whirlpool. As you know Whirlpool makes Sear's appliances.

Our lawn mower broke after about 3 months, it was a Sear's Rider and somehow a huge chain was in the grass which broke the thing that makes the blade rotate, well, they-at the Sear's Store were nice enough to tell me not to tell the Repair department that we broke our mower at church, they won't fix it if it wasn't broken on your property!!! Got our mower fixed free of charge!

Back
Top Bottom