Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Monroe Fair(Evergreen State Fair) starts today and goes through Labor Day. The poultry show is I think today through Monday, but Monday is not really a show day. It is a day for the chickens to leave and set up for the next animal show. I think.
big_smile.png

I am going tomorrow.

Last edited:
We are not showing anything, just going ot go have fun and DH gets to listen to my Xmas list of poultry
smile.png
I love to look at all the different breeds in person, and see the artsy crafty stuff...and of course a little bite to eat here and there!

It isn't as big as Puyallup fair, but its still great fun. We are going to that one too...but don't tell DH. he thinks he is getting away with only the one fair this year. WRONG lol

Last edited:
Quote:
Monroe Fair(Evergreen State Fair) starts today and goes through Labor Day. The poultry show is I think today through Monday, but Monday is not really a show day. It is a day for the chickens to leave and set up for the next animal show. I think.
big_smile.png

I am going tomorrow.

4-H will be showing today thru. Monday at 5:00pm then the barn is closed and they move out and I think its just like an open class of chickens that move in. opens again Tues. morning. I'm going Monday, Haven't been able to make it by 5:00pm , so I have missed the chickens the last two years.
he.gif
barnie.gif
. Told the DW she HAS to get off work early on Monday or I'm going without her this year
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

I am going tomorrow.

4-H will be showing today thru. Monday at 5:00pm then the barn is closed and they move out and I think its just like an open class of chickens that move in. opens again Tues. morning. I'm going Monday, Haven't been able to make it by 5:00pm , so I have missed the chickens the last two years.
he.gif
barnie.gif
. Told the DW she HAS to get off work early on Monday or I'm going without her this year
thumbsup.gif

Do you think she will get off early or be late intentionally? So she doesn't have to go?
gig.gif

Ok canning nectarines and what ever the fruit stand guy drops off at night... last night it was 3 boxes of over ripe nectarines
th.gif

Getting a FREE chicken coop that is said to be 7'x8' 7' tall.... delivered with 4 hens
ep.gif
th.gif

AND I have to go to work soon....

Sorry guys theres no way I can keep up!

Welcome to all the new members of this crazy thread and BYC
big_smile.png

Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the weather and life.

See ya all when the madness slows down to a dull roar!

OK Forgive me here but I am gonna have a blanket party. Yup gonna throw out a big blanket
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
To al of the new peeps on here. Right now I am just busier than a on never mind I would just get meeself another whoopin.
tongue2.gif
Any way I hve skimmed and see some new peeps so to them I say welcome jump right in here.

Quote:
he.gif
barnie.gif
thumbsup.gif

Do you think she will get off early or be late intentionally? So she doesn't have to go?
gig.gif

I hope she gets off late Intentionally
tongue2.gif
Thats ONE less mouth to feed
pop.gif
it will be cheaper ALL away around
smack.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom