Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey has we heared from my little white egg farmin buddy. Wonder how his wing is.

I got an email from him and he is sore but doing ok. He is bored and depressed since he can't do much. And to add to that his dog Kayla isn't doing very well. I am going to go visit this next week.

long handle bug net works great..
big_smile.png

Ha!! Good idea, if only I had one. ;)

On a lighter note....I think my Sexlink Lucy is going to be ok. She looked and sounded better this morning. No breathing issues. Her abdomen doesn't seem to be as bloated either.

I'd been sitting down and cutting cage wire, so when I came out to put the Hamburg's second-favorite treat food (after red worms) in their run I sat in the open door to take photos. Elvis is still gorgeous, and gets shorted on treats because he'd rather show off than eat.
I'm getting about 18 eggs a week from the three hens in this pen; I really want to have another pen going, with at least four hens. Hamburgs have a reputation for being flighty and stand-offish, but I think it comes down to them needing more room and cover than some breeds.

That is one snazzy looking rooster. What's the second favorite treat? Blueberries are very popular here.

Happy Easter Everyone! Or if you don't celebrate, Happy Sunday! Enjoy the sunny weather!

My DH finally got the router replaced for our wireless internet. We had been having problems for awhile, but thae last few days it has been bad. So hopefully now I can get on here without getting frustrated about losing the connection in the middle of posting! :)

so I got 2 BLRW chicks on the 4th well one of them died last night... Now I have a singleton... Do you think she will make it on her own?? or should I call around and see if someone is open so I can get another chick today or will she be ok till monday? I took her out of the brooder and sat on the floor and she hopped up on my lap and nuzzled into my sweatshirt and fell asleep... I think she is lonely.
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom