Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I let some of my English Orp run in the yard yesterday and today, they arnt quite 3 months old yet but getting big. Oh also you could see of few Marans with them running around. Now Im not good at taking pictures so be kind.

Pretty dang funny if you ask me!!!
lau.gif
Well, NOBODY asked you Little Girl
tongue.gif
so go play with your little dolls and leave the chicken talk to us older people who know everything
gig.gif

Making Lasagna now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YUMMY

Meeting Sumatradama tomorrow @ 1 PM at SPIFFY's and just wondering IF a certain Rustler might show up locked & loaded & looking for lasagna.......I might just make an extra to bring as a piece offering~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hide.gif

Making Lasagna now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YUMMY

Meeting Sumatradama tomorrow @ 1 PM at SPIFFY's and just wondering IF a certain Rustler might show up locked & loaded & looking for lasagna.......I might just make an extra to bring as a piece offering~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hide.gif
I would trade ya a couple of YOUR empty dishes for it!!
tongue2.gif

Hi all. Nice fence Rainwolf!!!

My chickens all seem much better today, they are adjusting and figuring out where in the yard to go and get cool at which times of day. Pretty funny to see them all get too hot because the sun hit that side of the yard and everyone flocks together up to the shade under a different bush on the other side of the yard.

I ordered some Denagard from Auburn Coastal Farm Supply today...hoping that's in soon and my girls are sneezing
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom