Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning!
old.gif
I did this in the spring - they were doing GREAT in our kitchen window - but on a sunny day I put them outside to get some sunshine.

When I saw a crow flying by with an egg in it's beak...I wondered, what the heck?
he.gif
Yep - the crows had flown off with my starts.

I wonder what the neighbors thought of all the dirt filled egg shells they found?

I'm sure that was frustrating at the time. But, I gotta tell ya, thinking about that made me chuckle. That is pretty funny.

I'm potty training William over the next couple days so I'll be here a lot. Can't really leave the house until he gets the hang of it! So far it hasn't been tough, but John was much much easier. Jeanine is still such a pill about wetting herself and she's ***4*** so I guess my boys are easier?! Weirdo's.

You have 1 in 3 chance someone's going to be a little pill. My youngest boy was my difficult child to train. My daughter trained early, then realized her twin brother still was having difficulty learning how, so she told me "He's not using the potty, so I'm not going to".
he.gif
Lil' miss attitude! Yep, she stopped using the potty.

Sorry I am not Familiar with that bator. What I did with my LG was use a piece of rubber hose. I put it through a hole in the top and into the water tray then I used a big syringe to add water. Maybe you could do something similar.

That's how I'm doing mine, too. Since the vents are wide open it's easy to do. I also added a saucer of water with a sponge in it when I took out the turner. The hygrometer says it's only 55%, but that seems to be as high as I can get it with the vents open.
idunno.gif

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom