Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice, everyone! We're definitely going to isolate Gertrude for a few days when we're ready to put Salma outside with the flock again. That will probably be Sunday or Monday. Can we just lock Gertrude in the coop during the day, so she has more room to move about? Or does she truly need a "naughty corner" type of experience to get the hint?

gig.gif

If you lock them in the coop, where will the others lay their eggs?

In the yard wherever they feel like it, just like they always have.

My Mom says they are like cliquish highschool girls.

I know, right?
lau.gif

Sheesh guys! I'm never gonna catch up on the posts they way everyone is chatting up a storm.

The girls are enjoying their first day of rain. Drama's wearing muck boots. Poor Drama. Nothing yet in the bator.
How I feel everyday I come in to catch up!!

Quote:
Of course -- it was a light over dose :)

I can see your mind wasn't dimmed by the experience :p

If it had, we could just give him a battery of tests. That would shine light on on the problem.
Brilliant idea! Most illuminating.

Glowing responses by all.

Good one Mikey!

Quote:

If it had, we could just give him a battery of tests. That would shine light on on the problem.
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
You all are brightening my day, LOL

I'm surprised to see this topic didn't burn out, ya'll can really socket to those puns!

gig.gif

I was going to go to Salem. Sunday I started not feeling well. Got worse on Monday and Tuesday. I got a little better on Wednesday, but no real improvement. I went to the Dr today. Diverticulitis - hopefully antibiotics will clear it up and I can avoid surgery.

He said if necessary the surgery is minor - I explained to him that my definition of minor surgery is .... Surgery on SOMEONE ELSE !

I was going to go to Salem. Sunday I started not feeling well. Got worse on Monday and Tuesday. I got a little better on Wednesday, but no real improvement. I went to the Dr today. Diverticulitis - hopefully antibiotics will clear it up and I can avoid surgery.

He said if necessary the surgery is minor - I explained to him that my definition of minor surgery is .... Surgery on SOMEONE ELSE !

Sorry to hear that, Dave. My mom has struggled with diverticulitis for years. Don't hesitate too much to get the surgery if that's what doc recommends. Get well soon!

hugs.gif

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

I'm surprised to see this topic didn't burn out, ya'll can really socket to those puns!

gig.gif

It has been enlightening!

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

gig.gif

It has been enlightening!
My mood is lighter, with all of these funny puns!
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Drink LOTS of fluids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom