Wasters Only. No excuses.

Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
Pics
Kelsey i think when you actually do get a job your gonna have to tell Kiki in small doses. Like wait til youve already landed the job then

tell her u have good news 3 times before telling her

You have an interview.

Then tell her you have good news three More times before saying you got it.

Otherwise we might just loose poor ole Kiki to a whole heart attack :hit

I gotta go to bed and cant believe im still seeing you Kiki posting at this time :eek:

Goodnight yall :frow

:lau :gig :lau probably!!!

And right!? I’m shocked!! Lol it’s not even a holiday or anything. :lau

Don’t need one, there’s no wall yet and our border is notoriously porous lol.

:lau :gig :lau

Probably true!!! Thousands of acres of woods and all that. :lau

Still, I think I’d rather take my chances with customs and border patrol than rogue moose, mountain lions, bears, wolves, axe murderers, etc. :lau :oops:

Good night all!! I am going to bed extremely early (for me) tonight! I’m exhausted and can barely stay awake. :lau been a long day between working all afternoon, working out & walking a lot today, making dinner, cleaning my room, etc. I am beat lol :th

I was going to read in bed but I don’t even think I can keep my eyes open that long :lau

I am going to start this tomorrow though.

95D7B925-659A-47C0-85D8-68E05E65E628.jpeg

Good night all!! I am going to bed extremely early (for me) tonight! I’m exhausted and can barely stay awake. :lau been a long day between working all afternoon, working out & walking a lot today, making dinner, cleaning my room, etc. I am beat lol :th

I was going to read in bed but I don’t even think I can keep my eyes open that long :lau

I am going to start this tomorrow though.

View attachment 2004346
📵

Back
Top Bottom