Wasters Only. No excuses.

Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
Time.
Time using your brain.
Time wasted sitting online all day.

KDogg is the uncontested winner.

:lau nahhh I’ve actually accomplished a lot more than usual today!

Although I have wasted a lot of time in between tasks. :lau :oops:

Like atm. I was on a roll then got on here and have wasted like an hour aha :oops:

But I was outside most of the day today and have accomplished a lot or at least been much more productive/on phone less/better at multitasking.

I worked this morning so had to get up earlier instead of sleeping in like I have been and I was there longer than usual and outside a long time and then I also worked on the coop this afternoon and let the chickens free range while we were.

Now I’m about to go clean my fish tanks and possibly clean my room a bit. Idk yet.

But I gotta get off here and get back on the roll :lau

But even with all my distractions/detours/breaks, I still got way more done today and am on a bit of a roll as opposed to the past couple days where I’ve stayed up till 4 or 5am and literally slept until like 1 and then, of course, got like literally nothing done. :oops:

Today is a good day. Productive for the most part. Still gotta work on keeping the phone put away/not getting distracted (cause even without the phone, I still find ways to get distracted. Usually by constantly snacking/getting food or getting drinks. Did that a ton today) but for the most part, it’s better.

I also find it’s usually pretty hard to get started or to put the phone down when I start using it but once I do get going and accomplish even just one thing, then it’s way easier for me to keep going. Builds momentum I guess. I’m pretty slow starting but once I do, I can’t be stopped :lau

I even showered and brushed my teeth and hair this morning :lau

I was feeling like wasting away in bed for the rest of the night, but made the fam bacon cheeseburger quesadillas. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

I shocked Kdog hasn't come on yet 😂

Those sound good! And I was typing a novel :lau :oops:

And also trying to go away and clean the fish tanks haha

Back
Top Bottom