Wasters Only. No excuses.

Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
Pics
They sell cheap new or slightly used ones with old operating systems and they are crap.
Not up to date.
If your phone or tablet is not up to date and can't be updated then you will have issues/it won't be a good internet experience.
Spend a little more money to buy some thing that is up-to-date.
It's worth it, I promise.

This is the one I was looking at. But I might just buy the newest one. I don't want the Paperwhite I think it has a lot of hype, but all I want to do is read lol.

Screenshot_20200117-100337~2.png

They sell cheap new or slightly used ones with old operating systems and they are crap.
Not up to date.
If your phone or tablet is not up to date and can't be updated then you will have issues/it won't be a good internet experience.
Spend a little more money to buy some thing that is up-to-date.
It's worth it, I promise.
It's not a tablet though, it's just the Kindle reader. I'm just using it for books to read.

I have the Kindle fire from 2011. It's heavy and I hate it (sorry mom... She traded me it for my iPad air 2 that I also hated). I just want something that's light I can use for reading anywhere and everywhere. This Kindle fire is like carrying a brick in my purse.

It's not a tablet though, it's just the Kindle reader. I'm just using it for books to read.

I have the Kindle fire from 2011. It's heavy and I hate it (sorry mom... She traded me it for my iPad air 2 that I also hated). I just want something that's light I can use for reading anywhere and everywhere. This Kindle fire is like carrying a brick in my purse.
Well shoot.
I don't know a thing about a Kindle reader.
My bad.

Yes! I was doing the Bible in one year. It actually reads the Bible study to you which I really like because I think I absorb it more that way.

I have tried numerous times to get her into reading her Bible because she says that she wants to do it, but I have not been successful. I keep trying though 😁

Thats awesome!! And aw hopefully she starts! :fl

Back
Top Bottom