Wasters Only. No excuses.

Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
The dogs are honestly worse than the boys 😂 they take out every single toy. As I wrote this Jolene has brought 4 toys into our bed 🙈 yesterday I kicked this heavy chew toy on accident and it made my big toe bruise 🤬

I'll never forget you saying how she had the instapot but it was in a box in her closet 😂 for some reason it made me laugh so hard and still does.

I'm sure she will get things done today! She seems to be onto a better year!

But yes! That’s the goal lol gonna get my shit together this year. :lau

2 😂 don't give me more children then I have. They're in the teens so they're not like children who throw things everywhere. If they don't clean after themselves they know I will give them the stare until they do it

:lau I was including the husband in that! And that’s good!

But yes! That’s the goal lol gonna get my shit together this year. :lau
I am too!

I'm saving for land this year because I expect us to buy it the first day of 2021. I suck at saving but honestly even $10 in the savings is an accomplishment for me.

I don't save well because I don't think of the future. I think of today and for good reason, but that is ending this year!

I am too!

I'm saving for land this year because I expect us to buy it the first day of 2021. I suck at saving but honestly even $10 in the savings is an accomplishment for me.

I don't save well because I don't think of the future. I think of today and for good reason, but that is ending this year!

That's awesome!!! :love

I’m pretty good at saving but I also spend so maybe not lol but what’s in the savings I don’t touch haha

Back
Top Bottom