Wasters Only. No excuses.

Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
Pics
Btw this was dinner. Which I only just ate at 10 :lau :oops:
Shouldn’t eat so late, not good for you :(

Yah actually the American bully’s are taller with longer heads than the British ones, Robins a pound puppy; the officer who seized her litter is one of my customers and he showed me pics of mom and dad, mom was boxer-size and pure white, and dad was a handsome fella almost as big as a mastiff with a huge head, so I’m hoping she’ll be pretty big - she’s already much braver than the lab. After my pitty died this fall dh insisted we lock the house (we rarely ever did), not because he was worried about valuables, he was afraid of Buck (who loves all people) getting stolen!
DABBF029-8C0E-4EEF-9067-2BC582AF2C1B.jpeg

44 and running circles around millennials daily. Most young people are way out of shape I see it daily. I suppose very strong hand, thumb muscles

:lau nah, probably the opposite actually!! A lot of them are getting carpal tunnel.

Shouldn’t eat so late, not good for you :(

Yah actually the American bully’s are taller with longer heads than the British ones, Robins a pound puppy; the officer who seized her litter is one of my customers and he showed me pics of mom and dad, mom was boxer-size and pure white, and dad was a handsome fella almost as big as a mastiff with a huge head, so I’m hoping she’ll be pretty big - she’s already much braver than the lab. After my pitty died this fall dh insisted we lock the house (we rarely ever did), not because he was worried about valuables, he was afraid of Buck (who loves all people) getting stolen! View attachment 2005261

Yeah I know :oops: I just took forever to make it ha didn’t start it till like 8, 8:30 and I’m really slow :lau :oops:

Working on eating earlier and going to bed earlier though.

And ahhh okay. That makes sense. She’s gorgeous. :love

:eek: OMG!! Lucky! I’m jealous lol what breeds did you have?

I've had 5 at once. I hope to have more than that some day.

I would love at least 5 one day.

We’ve only ever had one at a time BUT after seeing how much Franklin and Libby love each other we’ve decided we will never have just one again. They keep each other company and tire each other out by playing together, etc.

:lau nah, probably the opposite actually!! A lot of them are getting carpal tunnel.

Yeah I know :oops: I just took forever to make it ha didn’t start it till like 8, 8:30 and I’m really slow :lau :oops:

Working on eating earlier and going to bed earlier though.

And ahhh okay. That makes sense. She’s gorgeous. :love

:eek: OMG!! Lucky! I’m jealous lol what breeds did you have?

I would love at least 5 one day.

We’ve only ever had one at a time BUT after seeing how much Franklin and Libby love each other we’ve decided we will never have just one again. They keep each other company and tire each other out by playing together, etc.
Mom Boxer (Chula)
Her two sons. (Apache and Pongo)
Golden Retriever
Shitzu
A Faker.

I now have Pongo's son Trigger
And Trigger's son Cobra.

Mom Boxer (Chula)
Her two sons. (Apache and Pongo)
Golden Retriever
Shitzu
A Faker.

I now have Pongo's son Trigger
And Trigger's son Cobra.

Apache and Pongo.
Pongo's ears didn't do well.
View attachment 2005387View attachment 2005388

Pongo's son Trigger when he was not and old grandpa like he is now. He is 10 now.
View attachment 2005389

And Trigger's son is my black beauty Cobra.
3 generations
3 colors

That’s awesome!! They’re so pretty! I love them. :love

Back
Top Bottom