~Water Hazards~a Duck Role play (allowing other animals please read)

Name: Gus
Species: Duck
Breed: Widgeon
Flock: Other
Description:

Username: chickygirl7
Other: None

Flock: West
Description:
Other: Gus is against mirgrating after his mate and offspring migrated last autumn and never returned.

Flock: West
Description:
Other: None
(?)

Last edited:
(I was wanting to make another character)
(ok,accepted)
Christopher felt the cold water of the puget sound and tucked his beak in.he couldn't drink the water though, it was salt water.he waddled up on shore and layed down then looked at the flock.It was partly mallards,he didn't see any wood ducks,yet.it was probably 12:00 in the afternoon,these other ducks where probably from Canada,little more further than our lake,which was split down the middle, Canada north,Washington South.(These are all real places)Christopher looked down. he knew he did something wrong. it started to sprinkle.he listened in on the quacking and they said that they wanted to get going by 30 minutes.he tucked his beak in his wing feeling the water roll off his back.He watched the skies for ducks, in case Twilight changed her mind.or his semi-best friend,Irwin. they had some differences a few years back, and waldo is now Chris's best friend.

Last edited:
Gus swam cautiously towards the newcomers, unsure wether they were friend or foe. As he got closer he quacked "Welcome to our flock! I'm guessing that you are migrating? If so, you are more than welcome to migrate with us"

Gus swam cautiously towards the newcomers, unsure wether they were friend or foe. As he got closer he quacked "Welcome to our flock! I'm guessing that you are migrating? If so, you are more than welcome to migrate with us"
Christopher got infront of Grace and Waldo."thanks you that is very kind of you-"then he spotted a duck he knew.this wasn't a unfarmiliar flock.The duck looked back at them with a cold look in it's eye."exuse me for a minute he herded Grace and Waldo towards the reeds.

Christopher got infront of Grace and Waldo."thanks you that is very kind of you-"then he spotted a duck he knew.this wasn't a unfarmiliar flock.The duck looked back at them with a cold look in it's eye."exuse me for a minute he herded Grace and Waldo towards the reeds.

Grace followed him into the reeds looking at Christopher quizzingly.
~
Gus shrugged (if possible for a duck) and swam back to his flock.

"Guys! i saw a duck from east flock, this could be one of those flocks that join together with other flocks.i don't want any trouble with east flock. so keep you distances"Chrstopher was concerned there was a quacking noise that meant they where gonna take off.Another duck swam from the reeds. "can i join your flock? the other flock doesn't want me anymore."Sandy said. "Yes you may."Christopher said and and he,Waldo and Sandy swam out of the reeds

Back
Top Bottom