Water poop and Shell-less egg

Jakico

Songster
Nov 28, 2019
Today my chicken Fizzgig who is about three had clear stringy discharge dripping from her vent. Suddenly a shell-less egg dropped from her. She’s been pooping what looks like water but with white specks. I have a picture, but this one has a little fecal material in it. She also didn’t run home to the coop for worms or seem interested in the worms at all. I was able to get her to eat some scrambled eggs and little tuna fish. Her crop does feel like she’s been eating. I checked all the eggs I’ve gotten in the last few weeks, she’s only made two and noticed they are very asymmetrical and kinda lumpy. She’s been distancing herself from the other girls and acts like she almost cold. I checked when they went to bed and her wings were drooping. I decided to put her in chicken icu just for the night, just to be safe. I’ve added corrid to all the water just in case. When I took her in her wings looked fine and she got a little spunk back, but despite the bright lights decided it was bed time and went in her dog kennel. Yesterday she seemed fine, there has been very wet areas in the roost for a while I thought it was another chicken but perhaps it’s was her this whole time. Any suggestions or similar experiences?

Attachments

• B87BBAB1-A76F-4E44-AB3B-2870BAA4DA81.jpeg
    B87BBAB1-A76F-4E44-AB3B-2870BAA4DA81.jpeg
    454.8 KB · Views: 28

Back
Top Bottom