Not open for further replies.
I currently have the following available:

4+ pekin, jumbo drake over mostly jumbo ducks

or

4+ assorted duck, could be pekin, rouen or rouen/runner cross

or

8+ assorted layers covered by EE & cream legbar roos

UPDATED OFFER:
My ducks are just starting back to laying and are currently in mixed pens. Pures are possible. If you want ducks they will be an assortment of whatever is laid from the following pens:
Runner/Jumbo Pekin
Rouen/Muscovy (could be mules)
Ancona/Khaki Campbell/Welsh Harlequin
Call Duck (only pen not mixed right now)
*Offer will be 6-8 eggs as laid from all 4 pens

or

12+ Eggs from my layer pen. This is EE & Cream Legbar roos over assorted hens. I can do just blue/green if you want. Colors range white, cream, several shades of brown, chocolate, blue, green & olive.

UPDATED OFFER:
My ducks are just starting back to laying and are currently in mixed pens. Pures are possible. If you want ducks they will be an assortment of whatever is laid from the following pens:
Runner/Jumbo Pekin
Rouen/Muscovy (could be mules)
Ancona/Khaki Campbell/Welsh Harlequin
Call Duck (only pen not mixed right now)
*Offer will be 6-8 eggs as laid from all 4 pens

or

12+ Eggs from my layer pen. This is EE & Cream Legbar roos over assorted hens. I can do just blue/green if you want. Colors range white, cream, several shades of brown, chocolate, blue, green & olive.

What would you like in return? I would be interested in the call ducks and also Anconas but I'm wanting pure Anconas.

Currently all that's laying is my button quail. I also have Anconas that should start laying, and I have bob white quail that will start laying in spring.

(Would also be interested in buying outright)

This works as a chain. See post 1 for details. If you see something you want in the current offer you say "mine" then post what you are offering. I currently only have assorted breeds & mixes available to offer. That is why I am offering extra eggs.

Ok, let's see if we can get this rolling again. Everyone please keep weather in mind when claiming or offering & make sure your ship dates are flexible to accommodate this.

I have severely cut my flocks for winter so only have mixed layers available to ship right now. Please note availability when claiming!

OFFER:

12+ Rainbow Layers (available to ship as weather permits) all large fowl, assorted layer breed hens covered by EE, OE & CL roos

or

(All the rest of these offers are for spring or as soon as they begin to lay & fertility can be confirmed. You will be contacted before shipping. There are no wait lists for any & I will not be making any future offers on wait list except this one. I do not want orders piling up.)

4+ Ancona duck eggs from black & blue flock

or

4+ Call duck eggs from mixed color flock covered by grey drake

or

4+ Heritage turkey eggs. I have a trio of blue slate & a trio of royal palms currently penned together. As they are, color possibilities are as follows:
Black
Blue Slate
Lavender
Royal Palm
Blue Palm
Lavender Palm

Ok, let's see if we can get this rolling again. Everyone please keep weather in mind when claiming or offering & make sure your ship dates are flexible to accommodate this.

I have severely cut my flocks for winter so only have mixed layers available to ship right now. Please note availability when claiming!

OFFER:

12+ Rainbow Layers (available to ship as weather permits) all large fowl, assorted layer breed hens covered by EE, OE & CL roos

or

(All the rest of these offers are for spring or as soon as they begin to lay & fertility can be confirmed. You will be contacted before shipping. There are no wait lists for any & I will not be making any future offers on wait list except this one. I do not want orders piling up.)

4+ Ancona duck eggs from black & blue flock

or

4+ Call duck eggs from mixed color flock covered by grey drake

or

4+ Heritage turkey eggs. I have a trio of blue slate & a trio of royal palms currently penned together. As they are, color possibilities are as follows:
Black
Blue Slate
Lavender
Royal Palm
Blue Palm
Lavender Palm

ohhhh I would love some turkey and duck eggs! Im getting a cabinet bator in april (hopefully) I would be tickled pink if I got some of those colors of turkey's

ohhhh I would love some turkey and duck eggs! Im getting a cabinet bator in april (hopefully) I would be tickled pink if I got some of those colors of turkey's

Just read the first post for directions on how the chain works. We have also updated to allow any gamebirds in addition to waterfowl as a first offer. If you want what is offered & have something to offer in return then jump on in.

I do have 2 pens that are laying-pure polish and mixed pen. I hope my pure silkies kick in soon, I hope to have calls soon as well. We are wanting to get into turkey's-we love the blue slates but can't find any around here. I was going to get some from a hatchery but I would love to support fellow foul lovers!

We are getting some wicked weather right now so I am a little leary about mailing eggs. I would love some of your eggs! Once I get going again on hatching I will defentally hit you up for some....so excited!!!!!!!!

I do have 2 pens that are laying-pure polish and mixed pen. I hope my pure silkies kick in soon, I hope to have calls soon as well. We are wanting to get into turkey's-we love the blue slates but can't find any around here. I was going to get some from a hatchery but I would love to support fellow foul lovers!

We are getting some wicked weather right now so I am a little leary about mailing eggs. I would love some of your eggs! Once I get going again on hatching I will defentally hit you up for some....so excited!!!!!!!!

Technically this thread is for pretty much anything BUT chickens. We usually allow chickens after another offer, but with this weather I am willing to waive that requirement as long as you offer plenty of extras on the chicken offer. Trying to get the thread moving again.

oh trust me--i have plenty of chicken eggs. i am adding to my flocks now-i am able to tell who's roo and who's hen. so i am in the process of getting rid of roos and adding hens. my daughter is in 4h now-we are participating in their pullet program...I'm going to have them coming out of my ears! We are planning on adding guineas, turkeys, and more ducks-we want to get some Cayuga's. I don't have any "waterfowl" to offer yet but crossing fingers I will.

I am so ready for warmer weather so I can expand like I am wanting--so many plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom