WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
pop.gif

I got a few days of non frozen eggs coming...

I claim Silkie's offer from forever ago before this Harley/Hardizzle business.

Offer:

4+ Blue Swedish Duck Eggs

I claim Silkie's offer from forever ago before this Harley/Hardizzle business.

Offer:

4+ Blue Swedish Duck Eggs

I'd like to try these, so, mine!!!

I have to offer:

6+ LF Dominique chicken eggs (can ship immediately)

OR

4+ Midget White turkey eggs (to ship at a later date when they are fertile, hopefully sometime in March, but basically whenever the hen decides to let the tom near her, heh)

Mine on the turkeys for March

offer;

12+ corturnix (mixed color)

or

6+ Ancona (tricolor drake over blue, lavender, chocolate, and black ducks)

Sorry forgot to add - the anconas will also be for spring shipping (March/April), right now they are not fertile. The male has taken the winter off ;0

Mine on the turkeys for March

offer;

12+ corturnix (mixed color)

or

6+ Ancona (tricolor drake over blue, lavender, chocolate, and black ducks)

Sorry forgot to add - the anconas will also be for spring shipping (March/April), right now they are not fertile.  The male has taken the winter off ;0

Ugh! Wish my birds would get their butts in gear. I want both of those offers...lol

I would love to play but I have no waterfowl or "game" birds as of right now. I do have chicken eggs and most are pure...my gals are laying like mad at the moment BUT this weather is making shipping a bit tricky. I hope we get a very long break from this messy weather!

I would love to play but I have no waterfowl or "game" birds as of right now. I do have chicken eggs and most are pure...my gals are laying like mad at the moment BUT this weather is making shipping a bit tricky. I hope we get a very long break from this messy weather! 

Due to the season we are allowing chicken as a first offer right now as long as they can ship within 2 weeks (weather cooperating, just keep in touch with the recipient You must offer something "not chicken" in addition, but it may be for future shipping . That gives the option of waiting or getting it now. Just please try not to have more than 1 person waiting on any single pen at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom